Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
The onlinepublic access catalogue
offers easy access to the Library collection from any computer connected to the Internet. The library has two computers for the consultation of its members.
Throughout the year training courses are carried out for the students of the centre and all members in general, in order to learn how to perform bilibiographical researches.
From the catalogue you will be able to:
- Check the contents of the library and look for any item in the library and check if it is available or on loan
- See how many documents you have borrowed and till what date
- Renew the items that you have on loan
- Reserve loaned documents
- Make suggestions of items that the library could purchase
- Send comments to the library
- Create links
- Change your password
- Access to catalogue and verify that the selected Library is the library of Amman.
- Get on to your account by introducing the number of your library card and password and click "connect."
What is my password?
- The password is formed by the first letter of the name, the first letter of last name and the last four digits of the library card number.
Example: Hans Thiede, card nº 07800253
How does the renewal work?
- Access to your user account (see above).
- Mark the items that you want to extend and confirm by pressing 'renovar'. Remember:
- if the document is reserved by another reader or the deadline is exceeded, you can not renew it. The materials can only be renewed once
How does the reservation work?
- Access to your user account (see the point of this assistance Acess to user account).
- Locate the document you want to reserve (option "search").
- Press 'reservar' and confirm by marking ' solicitar'.
- To reserve materials it is necessary to have the library membership card.
- You can only reserve documents that are available at the time of booking.
- You can reserve a maximum of three documents per user.